The fund focuses on projects and ideas which have the potential to make a difference to the lives of North Ayrshire residents.
The fund contributes to the achievement of NAVT’s charitable objectives to:
- relieve poverty among residents
- advance education, particularly among the unemployed
- promote training in skills, particularly those that will assist in obtaining paid employment
- advance citizenship or community development
- promote charitable schemes for the benefit of residents
The programme is administered by the NAVT Development Officer, supported by the Economy and Communities Team of North Ayrshire Council. North Ayrshire Ventures Trust is controlled by North Ayrshire Council and is subject to the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.