Who can apply
Applications are invited from constituted groups in North Ayrshire, whose annual income was £300,000 or less in the last financial year:
- voluntary organisations
- social enterprises
- community based organisations
- volunteering bodies
- housing associations
- credit unions
Application submission dates
|Application deadline |
to be received by NAVT
|Final assessments |
|15 December 2020||25 January 2021||9 February 2021||by 15 February 2021|
|27 April 2021||25 May 2021||8 June 2021||by 15 June 2021|
|13 July 2021||8 August 2021||24 August 2021||by 31 August 2021|
|21 September 2021||19 October 2021||2 November 2021||by 9 November 2021|
What you’ll need
Include the following with your application:
- constitution/governing document
- annual accounts (or financial projections to cover funding period if a new group)
- copy of most recent bank statement of group
- copies of quotes for equipment (if appropriate)
- copies of quotes for work to be carried out (if appropriate)
- job descriptions for any staff, or seasonal worker requirements
- other information such as; project plan, business plan, needs analysis
- letters of support (if appropriate)
- evidence of match funding
Completed and signed applications should be emailed or posted to arrive before the appropriate submission date.
Please note: applications received after the submission dates will be carried forward to the next round of funding.
Help with your application
The NAVT Development Officer can offer support and advice to applicants, or can suggest other sources of assistance from partners in the statutory and voluntary sectors.
What happens next
All applications are reviewed by the NAVT Board of Trustees at each Trustees meeting.
Conditions of grant
Following approval of the grant, an offer letter will be sent to the applicant. The letter will detail the grant and any conditions.
The applicant must return an acceptance of the offer for funds to be transferred.
Payment will be made, by BACS, within 4 weeks of acceptance.