Who can apply
Applications are invited from constituted groups in North Ayrshire, whose annual income was £300,000 or less in the last financial year:
- voluntary organisations
- social enterprises
- community based organisations
- volunteering bodies
- housing associations
- credit unions
Application submission dates
|Application Due Date||Officers Assessment Due Date||NAVT Meeting Date|
|Friday 7 February||Wednesday 26 February||Thursday 5 March|
|Friday 17 April||Wednesday 6 May||Thursday 14 May|
|Friday 31 July||Wednesday 19 August||Thursday 27 August|
|Friday 23 October||Wednesday 11 November||Wednesday 18 November|
What you’ll need
Include the following with your application:
- constitution/governing document
- annual accounts (or financial projections to cover funding period if a new group)
- copy of most recent bank statement of group
- copies of quotes for equipment (if appropriate)
- copies of quotes for work to be carried out (if appropriate)
- job descriptions for any staff, or seasonal worker requirements
- other information such as; project plan, business plan, needs analysis
- letters of support (if appropriate)
- evidence of match funding
Completed and signed applications should be emailed or posted to arrive before the appropriate submission date.
Please note: applications received after the submission dates will be carried forward to the next round of funding.
Help with your application
The NAVT Development Officer can offer support and advice to applicants, or can suggest other sources of assistance from partners in the statutory and voluntary sectors.
What happens next
All applications are reviewed by the NAVT Board of Trustees at each Trustees meeting.
Conditions of grant
Following approval of the grant, an offer letter will be sent to the applicant. The letter will detail the grant and any conditions.
The applicant must return an acceptance of the offer for funds to be transferred.
Payment will be made, by BACS, within 4 weeks of acceptance.